Buy one guest, and get second guest at 50% off!
Even more savings — Third and fourth guests sail for 25% off.
Deck the Holidays — Score up to $150 in onboard credit on holiday sailings.
Plus, if the booking is for more than 6 months to sailing, you will receive up to $100 OBC as an Early Booking Bonus!
This offer applies to sailings departing on or after October 1, 2017, with the exception of China departures. Deck the Holidays Deals receive additional onboard credit when booking holiday sailings departing 12/19/17 through 12/31/17 and 12/18/18 through 12/31/18. 5 nights or less Inside/Ocean view: $25 per stateroom Balcony/Suite: $50 per stateroom 6 nights or more Inside/Ocean view: $50 per stateroom Balcony: $100 per stateroom Suites: $150 per stateroom The Early Booking Bonus of up to $100 OBC per stateroom will be applied to Non-Refundable Deposit Bookings that are booked six months or more prior to the cruise departure date.
* Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 perp erson service fee (“FCC”). FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Deposits made toward Guarantees and Grand Suites and higher categories are non-refundable and are subject to NRD Booking Terms. Cruise must be booked between September 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017at 12:00 a.m. EST the “Offer Period”. Offer applies to sailings departing on or after October 1, 2017. Offer includes 50% off cruise fare of second guest who must be booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare (“BOGO”). Offer also includes 25% cruise fare savings for 3rd guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests. Additionally, Deck the Holidays Deals offer provides onboard credit for guests who book a holiday sailing departing from December 19, 2017 through December31, 2017 and December 18, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Offer includes an onboard credit determined by category booked and sailing length: $25 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 5 nights or less, $50 to spend onboard for balconies and Suites on sailings 5 nights and less, $50 to spend onboard for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 6 nights and longer, $100 to spend onboard for balconies on sailings 6 nights or longer, and $150 to spend onboard for Suites on sailings 6 nights or longer. Offer excludes China departures. Non-Refundable Deposit reservations that are booked six months or more prior to the cruise departure date are eligible to receive a per stateroom onboard credit (“OBC”) in the following amount: for sailings 5-nights and less,$25 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, and $50 OBC for Balcony and Suite; and for sailings of 6-nights and longer, $50 OBC for Interior and OceanView, $100 OBC for Balcony and Suite. OBC is in USD, has no cash value, is non-transferable,not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Offer excludes China departures. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. BOGO does not apply to third and higher occupancy guests. BOGO offer is combinable with NRDB OBC, promotional OBCs and instant savings, NextCruise offers,restricted discounts (for example, Senior,Resident, Military), Crown and Anchor discounts and Shareholder Benefits. Deck the Holidays sale is combinable with NextCruise offers, NRDB OBC, and restricted discounts (for example,Senior, Resident, Military) but is not combinable with Shareholder benefits and Crown and Anchor discounts. BOGO50 bookings made for China departures are combinable with NextCruise offers and Crown and Anchor discounts only. All offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, WeeklySales Events, NetRates. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the same ship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking;certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations may be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met, though full deposit will be required at time of transfer. Failure to apply the required full deposit amount may result in the cancellation of the booking. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of Offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the Offer. Offer available to residents of United States and Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.RoyalCaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2017 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: Bahamas. 17058289 • 8/23/2017
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH CELEBRITY CRUISES.
This year, get away for the holidays with the best premium cruise line. Everyone saves up to $150 off their cruise fare
First two guests each choose 2 free perks:
Classic Beverage Package • Prepaid Tips • Unlimited WI-FI • $150 to spend on board
FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN YOUR STATEROOM GET:
Classic Non-alcoholic Beverage Packages and 40-minute Internet Packages
REASONS TO CELEBRATE WITH CELEBRITY
- Savor delicious holiday meals crafted by our Michelin-starred chef, with your favorite traditional dishes and no prep or clean up to worry about
- Cheer for holiday shows and entertainment that will lift your spirits
- Marvel at festive decorations all around the ship
- Shop for gifts at fashionable boutiques on board and in your exciting destinations
- Rejoice knowing your kids have special gifts and activities planned just for them
- Ring in the New Year at a multi-venue, Gala Celebration like no other
Cruise must be booked June 1 — July 31, 2017 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to select 2017 Christmas and New Year’s Holiday sailings departing 12/19/17 to 12/31/17. Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details. Savings offer amount is per person and based on stateroom category: $50 for inside; $100 for ocean view and veranda; $150 for Concierge Class; $200 for Suites. Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Offer applies to all guests in the same stateroom. Free Perks Offer: Each of the first two guests in a qualifying ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive two complimentary amenities: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities. For an additional charge, guests receive all four amenities with an upgrade to the Premium Beverage package. Charge varies by number of cruise nights. All guests in the same stateroom must select the same options and provide Celebrity with the selected options at the time of booking. Promo codes are not required. Each of the first two guests in a qualifying suite booking are eligible to receive four complimentary amenities: Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), and Prepaid Gratuities. Offer also provides each third occupancy (and greater) guest booked in the same qualifying stateroom, one 40-minute Internet Package and one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Internet usage terms apply. Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking. Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise. OBC option: Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to the reservation within 10 days of booking date. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is not combinable with Book & Go Packages, Exciting Deals, Interline, senior, loyalty, resident, net, travel agent, and employee rates. No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the Offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Travel Agents: Group bookings that are named prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2017 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.
Every ship in our boutique river cruise collection is unique, with a distinct story to tell. Our one-of-a-kind approach to design shines through in the tiny details and the incredible artistry on our newest Super Ship, which set sail on its maiden voyage in March.
Contact Enjoy Vacationing to Learn More Today!
it's the busiest travel week of the year! In honor of that, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has provided a nice overview of holiday (or anytime) travel tips to make your travel easier.
The blog tips include holiday gems such as "Gravy is sadly prohibited from carry-on bags unless you pack it in accordance with our liquid policies mentioned above." Check out their fun and helpful post today!
Holidays at Universal Orlando®
Oh what fun it is to celebrate the holidays at Universal Orlando® Resort December 3, 2016 to January 1, 2017. At Universal Studios Florida®, share the joy and wonder of the 15th Anniversary of the spectacular holiday classic, the Macy’s Holiday Parade™. Plus, enjoy incredible live performances by the award-winning Mannheim Steamroller on the nights of December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18. The holiday fun continues next door with Grinchmas™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, where Seuss Landing™ is transformed into a whimsical, wintry wonderland. On top of all the one-of-a-kind holiday fun, you can also experience epic attractions at both theme parks. Don’t let your holiday fun end. Stay in the heart of the excitement at one of Universal’s spectacular on-site hotels, and make every moment count at Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Studios Florida®
At Universal Studios Florida, the Macy's Holiday Parade™ takes to the streets with colorful balloons and floats coming to us straight from the world famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. There are also marching bands, clowns, and an appearance by the one and only Santa Claus!
The best-selling holiday artist of all time returns to Universal Orlando ® Resort this December. We're thrilled to welcome Mannheim Steamroller back for live performances on select Saturday and Sunday nights during the holidays.
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
Catch the music and festivities of Grinchmas™ as Seuss Landing™ is transformed into a whimsical, wintry wonderland. Your clients won't want to miss the Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, a live retelling of Dr. Seuss's classic holiday tale starring The Grinch™.
The Grinch™ & Friends Character Breakfast
Your can get even more up close and personal with your favorite Dr. Seuss characters by starting the day with The Grinch™ & Friends Character Breakfast in Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous™, a circus-themed eatery where strange creatures perform and acrobats twirl high overhead.
HOLIDAYS AT OUR HOTELS
CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT - PRIME VALUE HOTEL
Travel back in time to the 1950s and 60s this holiday season at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort featuring:
- Special Character Appearances
- Holiday Dive-in Movies
- Holidays Arts and Crafts
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- And More
LOEWS SAPPHIRE FALLS RESORT - PREFERRED HOTEL
Enjoy the holiday season in an atmosphere of Caribbean relaxation at our newest on-site hotel, featuring:
- Special Holiday Dining
- Holiday Activities
- Holding Dive-in Movies
- New Year’s Eve Celebration
- And More
LOEWS ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT - PREFERRED HOTEL
Celebrate the spirit of the holidays islands-style at Loews Royal Pacific Resort with:
- Ornament, Stocking and Cookie Decorating
- Special Holiday Dinners
- Hanukkah Celebration
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- And More
HARD ROCK HOTEL® - PREMIER HOTEL
The holidays will be happening at the Hard Rock Hotel this season with:
- Special Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Movie Screenings
- Visits from Santa
- Hanukkah Celebration
- New Year's Eve Celebrations
- And More
LOEWS PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL - PREMIER HOTEL
Enjoy a Mediterranean holiday for the entire family at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel including:
- Family Holiday Entertainment
- Check back for more details.
- Hanukkah Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Holiday Carolers
- Holiday Arts and Crafts
- Tree Lighting
- Special Holiday Dinners
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- And More
Times, dates and entertainment subject to change without notice.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade & Related Characters © 2016 Macy’s Inc. All rights reserved. Dr. Seuss properties TM & © 2016 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved. Mannheim Steamroller is a registered trademark of Chip Davis.Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Heartwarming Holiday Memories up to 40% Off!
Take a European river cruise during the holidays this year and enjoy a unique holiday experience that you'll remember for the rest of your life. One of the most popular reasons to visit Europe during the winter are the Christmas Markets, which first began springing up during the Late Middle Ages. Today, visitors can wander aisles of festively decorated stalls that feature carved nutcrackers, old-fashioned toys and dolls, delightful handicrafts and other unique gifts. You can sample local holiday treats like decadent pastries, piping hot mulled wine, gingerbread and sausages.
FAMOUS EUROPEAN CHRISTMAS MARKETS
Nuremberg. This market has 180 wooden stalls selling baked goods, roasted bratwurst, handcrafted toys and unique gifts such as Nuremberg Plum People - folksy figurines made from dried prunes.
Vienna. The Austrian capital's glimmering City Hall makes for an unforgettable backdrop to its 700-year old markets. Tempting aromas and the cheerful sounds of international choirs fill the air.
Strasbourg. Here you will find the largest and most famous Christmas market in France. Founded in 1570 and located near a magnificent cathedral, it is popular among the locals and visitors alike.
Budapest. With more than 100 stalls, this market strictly enforces a handcrafted only policy. It's the perfect place to find a unique gift for the person who has everything.
Onboard our ship, we deck the halls with bright lights, magnificent garlands and a big, beautiful Christmas tree during the holidays. But the real spirit of the season is brought to life through the fantastic events our crew has in store for you on board.
There's a tree-trimming party, where you'll get to hang up your very own special ornament. Classic holiday hits are played live in the Main Lounge every evening so that you and your fellow passengers can mix and mingle to the jingling beat. We also serve a lavish, traditional holiday – and let's not forget the Captain's Christmas party, where you'll be delighted by unforgettable surprises prepared by the crew.
Contact Enjoy Vacationing today to learn about discounts on AMA Waterways Holiday River Cruises!
Holiday - Christmas Market Cruises
SAVE $1,000 per Stateroom*
"Holiday - Christmas Markets"
Make the American Queen your home for the holidays and cruise to America's most charming cities for holiday festivities including caroling, live musical performances, European-style Christmas Markets and the time-honored Southern tradition of lighting bonfires on the levee. On Christmas Day, wake up to more quality time with family and friends while our award-winning culinary team creates a splendid holiday meal for all.
Family-style suites and staterooms are an excellent choice all who wish to travel together for the holidays.
New Orleans to Memphis 12/4, 12/11 or 12/18
Experience the best of the Antebellum South during a magical time of the year and delight in all of your favorite holiday treats while getting acquainted with the classic traditions of the Cajun and Creole cultures. You will also delight in a traditional Southern Ball with an elegant four-course meal at Nottoway Plantation followed by a grand Holiday Gala aboard the American Queen
Additional Holiday River Cruises On Sale Now!
New Orleans to Memphis - 11/20
Surrounded by new friends onboard with the river rolling by, savor a delectable Thanksgiving meal, partake in festive enrichment activities, delight in fabulous nightly entertainment and so much more. As you travel the lower Mississippi River, you will encounter gracious towns, explore stunning plantations and soak in the romantic spirit of the Antebellum era
Memphis to New Orleans - 11/27
Enjoy luxurious and fabulous Southern cuisine on this leisurely cruise through the charming and historic ports of America's Deep South from Elvis' hometown of Memphis to New Orleans. Highlights include exceptional musical performances by renowned tribute artists to cover the full spectrum of Elvis' career
New Year's Celebration
Memphis to New Orleans - 12/25
The celebration carries throughout the week, but a special New Year's Eve Gala in the marvelous Grand Saloon will surround you in elegant decor, confetti, champagne, new-found friends and the uplifting refrains of "Auld Lang Syne." Be one of the select few who can claim to have celebrated New Year's Eve aboard the world's largest and most majestic riverboat
Contact Enjoy Vacationing for information on any of these cruises!