In true D.C. fashion, Loews Madison Hotel is a vintage-glam icon that doesn’t pull any punches. Located right in the heart of downtown, D.C.’s very first luxury hotel was opened by President John F. Kennedy in 1963 and, over the past five decades, has hosted numerous famous guests and U.S. Presidents. Today it retains its presidential ambiance in its grand lobby and the 356 guestrooms’ classic patterns and wing back chairs, revamped with iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. And with an Iron Chef running the kitchen and a location near some of the city’s most famous sights, there’s truly no better place to bed down for the night.
When you book through Enjoy Vacationing, you receive:
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- Complimentary upgrade upon availability at time of check-in
- 100 USD Food & Beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi