12 Day Kaleidoscope of India Including Airfare
New Delhi, the Pink City of Jaipur, Agra's Taj Mahal, Khajuraho & Varanasi - $2049 from $1799*
Lead Price Travel Dates: Mar 30, Apr 13 & Apr 20 ‘17
Promo Valid for Departures: September 2016 - April 2017
Also Valid On:
16 Day Kaleidoscope of India with Nepal (Add 4 nights Kathmandu; Oct '16 - Mar '17)
16 Day Kaleidoscope of India with Nepal (Add 3 nights Kathmandu; Sep '16 - Apr '17)
Arrive in New Delhi and visit the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and the Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. Plus, enjoy a brief photo stop at the famous Red Fort and a cycle rickshaw ride around Old Delhi. Continue with a visit to the Sikh Temple and Humayun's Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the famed Pink City of Jaipur and embark on an excursion to the 16th-century Amber Fort by jeep or perhaps on the back of an elephant (when available). Travel to the medieval city of Agra, via Abhaneri to visit the Chand Baori (step well), then visit the Taj Mahal, the world's greatest monument to love, and Agra Fort to view the walled courtyards, mosques and lavish private chambers.
Continue to Khajuraho, stopping at Orchha on the River Betwa to view some of the most noteworthy Hindu architecture in India. Tour the exquisite Khajuraho Temples with their exotic sculptures, then fly to Varanasi, where you will witness dawn on the sacred River Ganges, visit Hindu Temples and explore Sarnath, the holy city where Buddha preached his first divine sermon of Dharma. Lastly, return to New Delhi and enjoy your last day in India.
- Round trip flights New York-New Delhi, New Delhi-New York. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Khajuraho-Varanasi, Varanasi-New Delhi
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights New Delhi
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 2 nights Agra
- 1 night Khajuraho
- 2 nights Varanasi
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
How to Book
Book by July 5, 2016 and save $250 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects the $250 promotional savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations. Contact Enjoy Vacationing to learn more!
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: visa fees, optional tours and gratuities. Additional terms & conditions apply.