NOVEMBER 24, 2016
Watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning is a holiday tradition for many, as more than 50 million people catch it on television each year. Another three million people line the streets of downtown New York City, but you can watch it from your assigned VIP Bleacher seats in front of the Macy's Herald Square location on 34th Street or 77th Street VIP Bleachers. These seats are typically reserved for celebrities and influencers and are the prime location of where the musical performances take place. Alternatively, we can offer more intimate viewing with our indoor viewing package. Tickets to this extremely limited seating are not available to the general public. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is broadcast nationally on NBC.
VIP ACCESS INCLUDES
- Full American Breakfast Buffet
- Delicious Brunch Cocktails
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows with 7th floor sightline views of the parade
- Private street-level access
- Flat screens and audio from televised parade programming
- Festive gift bags
Contact Enjoy Vacationing to book your Parade package today!