Attention Seniors! Did you know the National Park Service is currently offering lifetime passes for $10 to those over age 62? Here's some information about the pass:
- $10 Lifetime pass. USGS Website
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over.
- May be obtained in person at a federal recreation site or through the mail using the application form. Details can be found on the Overview of the Senior Pass. The cost of obtaining a Senior Pass through the mail is twenty dollars ($20). Ten ($10) for the Senior Pass and ten ($10) for processing the application. Applicants must provide documentation of age and residency or citizenship.
- May provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and specialized interpretive services
- Generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners.
These passes are available from the USGS and not Enjoy Vacationing. We are making our clients aware of the pricing as a service to our customers.
Golden Access and Golden Age Passports are no longer sold. However, these passes will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass. Recreation Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered by the passes. For questions about the pass, contact 1-888-ASK-USGS and press 3. (888-275-8747, option 3), or firstname.lastname@example.org