Visit New York City like a VIP!
This Memorial Day Weekend join our escorted vacation, an all-inclusive NYC experience with the added comfort of a licensed NYC Tour Host to show you the ropes. We'll make sure you see all the top attractions of the City, East Side, West Side, All Around the Town! Two Broadway shows, a visit inside the Statue of Liberty for a panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline, even a photo opp with a real Radio City Rockette - this is the Cream of the Crop, A Number 1 way to Be a Part of It - New York New York.
Dates: Arrival May 26, 2016 for 4 nights (longer stays are available)
Your hosted Memorial Day Weekend includes:
Thursday, May 26 - Arrival Day
Friday, May 27
- Morning Walking Tour of Rockefeller Center, 5th Ave. and St. Patrick’s Cathedral- a morning filled with NYC sights you've always wanted to see!
- Lunch at Bill’s Burgers - not just a burger! 3-courses including beverage
- Afternoon: Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour - learn the secrets of legendary Radio City, and meet a Rockette!
- Dinner at Langan’s Restaurant* - one of our favorite Broadway-themed restaurants
- Broadway Show - tonight we'll see the hit musical Wicked*
Saturday, May 28
- Morning and early afternoon Motorcoach Tour of NYC's top sites and famous neighborhoods. See some of the world's largest skyscrapers, learn the history of Harlem, visit Chinatown, SoHo, Tribeca, the fashionable Upper West Side and the gritty East and West Villages.
- Lunch at genuine New York City delicatessen Ben’s Deli - Pastrami, corned beef, and lots of home made pickles. Have lunch like a real New Yorker! There's even a vegetarian option.
- Dinner at legendary Broadway restaurant Sardi’s* - The birthplace of the Tony Awards
- Broadway Show followed by “Meet the Actor” Talk Back Q&A session. Scheduled - Fiddler on the Roof*
Sunday, May 29
- Subway and walking tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Lower Manhattan and 9/11 Memorial - We'll get you inside legendary Lady Liberty where you can walk up to the pedestal for an incredible view of the Manhattan skyline
- Lunch at choice of Crown Café on Liberty Island or Ellis Café on Ellis Island
- Farewell Dinner at Theatre District favorite Hurley’s Restaurant* - Another one of our favorites. Exchange email addresses with your traveling companions and share the great photos you've taken the past 3 days.
- Evening visit to Top of the Rock - A 360-degree view of the Most Exciting City in the World!
Monday, May 30 We'll be sorry to see you go, but we know you'll be back!
Rates start at $1,659 per person based on double occupancy plus flights and airport transportation
*--Shows and restaurants are subject to change.
NOTE: New York City is a walkable city with relatively flat terrain. The City is laid out in a neat grid pattern with wide sidewalks, making it much easier and faster to walk than to ride. If you have mobility issues and can’t walk with the group we suggest you take a taxi. The final detailed itinerary will include the addresses for all our venues.